Online registration has ended.
Register in person until 8:45 am, the 28th (the day of the tournament) at:
Love our Fairmont Lakes? Do you:
- Fish, boat, or swim in the lakes? Drink lake water? Benefit from business related to lake activity?
- Enjoy sunsets and sunrises? Enjoy our many Fairmont parks that rim the lakes?
- Like walking by the lake at Cedar Creek and the Hobo Trail? Live on the lake?
- Enjoy our bald eagles, many other birds and lake side wild life?
- Enjoy activities such as the 4th of July fireworks or the FLF sponsored fishing tournaments?
The quality, promotion of activities and stewardship of our lakes is the Fairmont Lakes Foundation (FLF) mission. Explore the lake related information on this website. Attend a monthly, open-to-the-public, meeting. Check out our fishing and cleanup events, kayak rentals at Gomsrud park and more. We provide a strong voice to authorities advocating for water quality and good fishing. We sponsor projects. A good starting point is “Our Lakeshore Connection” video. Support Fairmont's most valuable resource, our lakes any way you can: make a donation, become a FLF member, volunteer or visit the online store.
Remember: What is written on the land is read in the water
Lakes are the anchor and cornerstone of life in Fairmont.…Read More »
Earth Day: WORLD CLEANUP DAYRead More »
FLF Supports Pheasants Forever Youth Event Aug 27Read More »
Note from Jon Omvig FLF Board Chairman As a follow-up…Read More »
The Fairmont Lakes Foundation would like to thank the family…Read More »
You Show Your Lakes Pride With a Little HumorRead More »