Have some fun!
Rent a kayak or
paddle board from FLF!
September 2022 news:
- The 2022 season closed on Labor Day with the most rented kayaks ever. FLF provides kayak as a community service, so it is nice to know that more people are enjoying our lakes.
- While the kayak racks remain in place at Gomsrud, rental management will be moved to the Shell Gas Station at the corner of Albion and Lair.
- We are in the process of determining the details of the 2023 season: length of season, hours of operation, reservation process, etc. We will keep you informed.
- We appreciate Sommers Outdoors for their efforts over the years!
- Please support both Shell and Sommers with your business!
Below you can see that the FLF storage locker for paddles and life jackets now at Shell. The moving team Steve, Jon and Mike are in front.
Interested in more paddling in the Fairmont area? Check out the Martin County Paddlers.
We recommend that you get training or a guide to best enjoy a kayak! Read more…
More paddling opportunities in Minnesota.
This is one of the many ways that FLF helps improve your enjoyment of our lakes.