Happy Independence Day from FLF
Love our Fairmont Lakes? Do you:
- Fish, boat, or swim in the lakes? Drink lake water? Benefit from business related to lake activity?
- Enjoy sunsets and sunrises? Enjoy our many Fairmont parks that rim the lakes?
- Like walking by the lake at Cedar Creek and the Hobo Trail? Live on the lake?
- Enjoy our bald eagles, many other birds and lake side wild life?
- Enjoy activities such as the 4th of July fireworks or the FLF sponsored fishing tournaments?
The quality, promotion of activities and stewardship of our lakes is the Fairmont Lakes Foundation (FLF) mission. Explore the lake related information on this website. Attend a monthly, open-to-the-public, meeting. Check out our fishing and cleanup events, kayak rentals at Gomsrud park and more. We provide a strong voice to authorities advocating for water quality and good fishing. We sponsor projects. A good starting point is “Our Lakeshore Connection” video. Support Fairmont's most valuable resource, our lakes any way you can: make a donation, become a FLF member, volunteer or visit the online store.
Remember: What is written on the land is read in the water